Zorns gammelgård och Textilkammaren
- Price information: See zorn.se "Tidsresan" is included in the price.
- Phone: +46250-59 23 10
- Website: https://zorn.se/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Yvradsvägen 3, 792 34 Mora
- Opening hours: See zorn.se
Zorn's gammelgård is an open-air museum located on the shores of Lake Siljan, just over a kilometer from the Zorn Museum. Here is perhaps Sweden's finest collection of older log houses, including the oldest in the country from 1237.
As a visitor, you can enjoy the beautiful place, step into the old houses and get a sense of what life was like in the past. Anyone who wants can join TIME JOURNEY, an exciting and fun-filled history adventure. Next to Zorn's gammelgård is the Textile Chamber. Here is a rich collection of folk textiles and folk costumes.
In the Textile Chamber there is also a small shop with sweets, crafts and old-fashioned souvenirs.