Mountain pasture Karl Tövåsen
- Price information: Adult 100 SEK, children 2–15 years 50 SEK.
- Mobile phone: +4670-232 65 25
- Website: www.karltovasensfabod.se
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Karl Tövåsen 22, 795 95 Vikarbyn
- Opening hours: 2023: 16/6–13/8, fri–sun, 12.00–16.00. Midsummer holiday closed.
Sale of coffee and cheese. Guiding is included in the entrance fee. The mountain pasture has been in uninterrupted operation since 1663. Here the cows graze freely in the forest. From their milk, butter are made according to old traditions. You will find calves, goats, rabbits, chickens and cats here.
The products are for sale. Payment by swish or cash, not card. Dogs are not welcome.