- Price information: Entrance 100 SEK, Senior 80 SEK.
- Phone: +46 070-883 28 05
- Website: http://www.alfvengarden.nu
- Contact person name: Indentent Zanna Brodin
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Tibble Pipargattu 21 Postal Address: 793 36 Leksand
Will open again in June 2020. For tours in the winter and spring, call or send an e-mail.
The home of the composer Hugo Alfvén from 1945 to his death 1960. Alfvén is regarded as one of Sweden's foremost national romantics. Music library, paintings and sculptures. Guided tours every hour.
Visit website for information about concerts and events.
Ice cream, coffee and cold drinks are for sale.
The house is not accessible for wheelchairs.
Facilities and service
3 km E Leksand