Gammelgårdens Café & Kök
- Phone: ++46 0243 - 58 48 47
- Website: http://gammelgardenscafeochkok.se/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Gammelgårdsvägen 2, 784 44 Borlänge
- Opening hours: Closed for season 2022.
Welcome to Gammelgården, one of Swedens largest folk museum. Have your lunch or "fika" in the sun, in the middle of this open-air museum that tells the story of Borlänges history.
Everything is fully baked from the ground with as honest and locally produced ingredients as possible.
Gammelgårdens Café & Kök take bookings all year round for weddings, memorials and other events. Book through the phone number + 46 (0)243 - 58 48 47
Documents & links
Good to know
- WC facilities for disabled
Walk or bicycle, follow the cycle-path down next to the arena Domnarvsvallen towards the river, and you will se Gammelgården on your left.
By car, park for free on the parkinglot south of the street Stenhålsgatan. Walk through the tunnel to the other side of the road to reach Gammelgården.