Gammelstan in Norrboda
- Phone: ++4670-622 65 92
- Mobile phone: ++4670-282 74 85
- Website: https://www.hembygd.se/ore/gammelstan/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Norrboda Landsvägen 233, 790 70 Furudal
- Opening hours: 2021 Open hours: 22 may–22 aug. Visit single-handed. Guided tours sat and sun v 25–32 kl 12–16.
Gammelstan consists of two farms with altogheter 28 authentic buildings. The oldest buildings are from the 16th century. Collections of old-fashioned tools and utensils.
In Gammelstan - unlike most other old farms - the buildings are in their original place and thus give the visitor a vivid picture of what the farms in Ore and other places in Dalarna looked like 300 years ago and even further back.
Gammelstan is open for visitors during Summer-season.
Se the homepage for more information.