On the night of February 12, 1893 the new church was burnt down. The present wooden church was built 1893-1895, designed by architect PJ Ekman. At the restoration in 1914 was the church tower a sleeker shape and a church clock was installed. At a conversion in 1958 raised the tower about ten feet and fitted with a new tower clocks.
The church consists of a rectangular nave with a narrower right end of cows in the east. In the south there is a porch, a vestry to the north and the west, a church tower. The outer walls are covered with white painted wooden panel above.
In the tower are two bells, cast in 1893 and 1894, then the older ones - of which the minor came from the old church - melted down in the fire.
Faciliteter och service