Rättviks Gammelgård - Homestead Museum
- Price information: Free entrance to the buildings. Guided tour: Adult 40 SEK. Children under 15 years free entrance.
- Phone: +46 0248-514 45
- Mobile phone: +46 070-583 68 30
- Website: http://www.hembygd.se/rattvik
- Email: email@example.com
- Visiting address: Sjurbergsvägen 3 , 795 32 Rättvik
- Hours: 2020: Guided tours week 26-32: Saturdays and Sundays from 2 pm.
Reconstruction of a typical Rättvik courtyard home from the heyday of the farming community. Around 3500 artefacts have been preserved. The characteristic cupboard and wall paintings are richly presented.
At Gammelgården there is Kafé Nyfiket, which is open daily during the summer.
Faciliteter och service
- Pets allowed
- Accessible Parking