Gamla Kapellet -The Old Chapel
St. Laurentius's Chapel was built early in the 16th century. There was also a detached bell-tower with two bells. One of these, cast in 1530, still survives and hangs in the church on Sollerön, where it is still rung.
The chapel was pulled down in 1781 but one can just discern the remains of the foundations on the northern and western sides.