CBIS 6032429

Gagnefs Minnesstuga

The homestead farm, which is built on the ridge overlooking the Österdal River and the blue mountains, was donated by Ottilia Adelborg and three of her friends to the Gagnef people in 1909.

Information

Today, the memorial house consists of 22 buildings of different types and uses from the 16th century to the 19th century. Some of the buildings are decorated as a home from the late 19th century and show the time of self-catering. The estate is today managed by the Gagnef Memorial Lodge Foundation.