- Price information: Guided tour: 140 SEK adult, 60 SEK child (6-15 years), 120 SEK student/senior, 350 SEK family (2 adults, 2 children). Group tours: 20 persons or less: 2000 SEK/tour 20 persons or more: 100 SEK/person
- Phone: +46 0248-79 79 50
- Website: http://www.dalhalla.se
- Email: email@example.com
- Visiting address: Draggängarna Postal Address: 795 91 Rättvik
- Hours: During summer, guided tours take place at fixed times and take about 45 minutes. Call Dalhalla’s main office for more information and group bookings.
Spectacular. Unique. Both as a venue and for its acoustics. Dalhalla is an internationally established venue for many of the music world's top artists. Come and see you favourite musical acts here.
Lake Siljan and its beautiful surroundings are the result of a meteorite impact which happened 360 million years ago. Dalhalla is one of only three places in the world where one can see how the natural surroundings have been formed by a meteorite.
At Whitsun 1991, Dalhalla was awoken from its slumber when Margareta Dellerfors, a former opera singer, discovered Dräggängarna. She had been looking for a suitable place for summer festivals and found the abandoned quarry in the woods just outside Rättvik.
Today, Dalhalla holds 20-25 events each summer. From June to September, the seasonal program includes a wide range of concerts in many different musical styles.
In summer there are guided tours where you learn about the history and geology of Dalhalla from the time of the meteor impact to today’s concerts. Guided tours for groups can be arranged out of season, weather permitting (Minimum of 12 people per group).
Faciliteter och service
- Physically disabled facilities
- Accessible Parking
- WC facilities for disabled