Worldheritage Fågelsjö Gammelgård
- Price information: Adult 120 SEK. Children under 13 years free entrance. Group 100 SEK/person.
- Phone: +46 0657-300 30
- Website: http://www.fagelsjo.nu
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Fågelsjö Gryssjövägen1 , 820 50 Los-Orsa
- Opening hours: 2020: 1/6-31/8 daily 11.00-15.00. Midsummer eve closed.
Fågelsjö gammelgård is on UNESCO's World Heritage list since 1 July 2012. The open air museum dates back to the 17th century with Finnish settler era. In Gammelgården all the equipment was left behind and it is these treasures that are currently displayed in Fågelsjö.
At Gammelgården there is also a café, craft shop and baking cottage. Take part in a guided tour of the old buildings and get acquainted with the interesting history of the farm. Groups by arrangement. Day trip from Mora / Orsa with Inlandsbanan possible.
Drive E45 north from Orsa 90 km.