Torsång's motor museum
- Price information: Entrance 30 SEK adult,10 SEK children 7-15 years.
- Phone: 46 0243-605 73
- Mobile phone: 46 070-636 05 73
- Website: http://www.torsang.org/turismfritid/motormuseum/motormuseum.html
- Visiting address: Trutenbo 27 Postal Address: 781 94 Borlänge
Opening hours 2019:
1 May - 20 June, Sat-Sun 12am-6pm
21 June- 4 August, Mon-Sun 12am-6pm
5 August- 7 September, Sat-Sun 12am-6pm
A pleasant little museum for the entire family. It houses classic motorcycles, cars, old toys from the turn of the previous century and onwards, enamel signs and an authentic, well-preserved rural store from the 1880s.
Paper bags, packages and bottles containing everything from spices to starched collars and horseshoe nail, and of course homemade sweets packed in twisted paper cornets.
Guided tour in Swedish, English and German.
Facilities and service
- Öppettider efter överenskommelse
- Fasta utställningar