The ski jump Lugnet
- Price information: Tickets are purchased at the reception in Lugnets sporthall Mon-Fri 08:00-19:00, Sat-Sun 09:00-18:00. The Funicular: Adults 40 SEK. Retired and students 13-18 years old 20 SEK. Children 0-11 years old free accompanied by an adult. The Funicular and the Ski-Museum: Adults 80 SEK, Retired and students 13-18 years old, 40 SEK. Children 0-11 years old 20 SEK. The Ski-Museum only: Adults 60 SEK, Retired and students 13-18 years old, 30 SEK, 0-11 years old 20 SEK.
- Phone: +46 023-864 00
- Website: http://www.lugnet.se
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Lugnetvägen 5 Postal Address: 79183 Falun
- Hours: The Funicular is open: Mon-Fri 08:00-20:00, Sat-Sun 09:00-20:00. The Ski-Museum is open: Mon-Sun 10:00-18:00.
The big ski jumps has become Falun's most important landmark. They can be seen for miles. Take a ride in the funicular and up to the ski jumps where you can have a stunning view and visit The World Ski Championships museum.
The big slope (K115) has a tower height of 52 m (303 m asl). Mile-wide views over Falun.
Tickets for the funicular you can buy at the reception at Lugnet.
Facilities and service