- Phone: +46 0225-509 45
- Mobile phone: +46 070-671 59 08
- Website: http://www.saterscamping.se
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Dalkarlsnäsvägen Postal Address: 78390 Säter
- Hours: April 5 to October 15 limited opening hours of the reception. Full Service June 1 to August 15 9:00 to 20:00.
Lakeside camping for tents as well as caravans and holiday accommodation
Säters camping is a family-friendly campsite which is situated by the beautiful lake Ljustern. On the camping area there is a family beach and a dog beach with very clean water. For fish lovers may be mentioned that trout are stocked in the lake and fishing licenses can be purchased at the kiosk. In the area there are also a shop and miniature golf and bicycle hire. There are 98 caravan sites and 15 cabins with simple standard, 4 beds each. Cooking facilities in adjacent building in the area. There are also showers, toilets, sauna and laundry with dryer in separate service wing. Adjacent to the reception is a restaurant with a glassed-in terrace. Sater is one of the best preserved wooden towns. Säters city center with its unique and charming wooden houses is a real gem in Dalarna. Distance to Säters center is about 1 km.