Särna New Church
Former church in Sarna Sarna was old church still stand, but which was abandoned when the new church was built. The new church was built in the 1860s, but was inaugurated only on Michaelmas Day 1879
On the night of February 12, 1893 the new church was burnt down. The present wooden church was built 1893-1895, designed by architect PJ Ekman. At the restoration in 1914 was the church tower a sleeker shape and a church clock was installed. At a conversion in 1958 raised the tower about ten feet and fitted with a new tower clocks.
The church consists of a rectangular nave with a narrower right end of cows in the east. In the south there is a porch, a vestry to the north and the west, a church tower. The outer walls are covered with white painted wooden panel above.
In the tower are two bells, cast in 1893 and 1894, then the older ones - of which the minor came from the old church - melted down in the fire.