Kloten Lakeside Camp
Prices from 7500 SEK
- Price information: SEK 7,500 for two people SEK 8,500 for two adults and a child under 12 years old SEK 9,500 for two adults and two children under 12 years old
- Website: https://www.wildsweden.se/kloten-lakeside-glamping
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Kloten Nature Resort, Sågkullevägen 15 , 714 91 Kopparberg
Bring your partner for a truly relaxing nature camping break. You will see that the glamping tents are more like hotel suits, but made of canvas, with a view over a lake and outdoor toilet nearby. Each tent has a double bed, a small wood fired stove for cold nights, lanterns and wool blankets. Everything you need for a couple of nights together in the summer forest. Breakfasts, lunch and dinners will be delivered by boat to your tent.Book
This is a wonderful experience most suitable for couples who are looking to do something truly different and memorable together. You will have plenty of time to explore nature at your own pace. And if you travel with kids, they will LOVE it here!
Possible dates: June 18 - September 10
The package includes:
- Accommodation in a tent with two bedded hotel beds. The beds are a double bed that can be moved apart as two separate beds. If you come with children, you will get a bedding for them with a blanket and pillow on an inflatable sleeping pad on the floor, this bedding only applies to children up to twelve years.
- Two breakfast baskets
- One packed lunch
- Two evening meals
- Introduction to canoeing
- Canoes with life jacket/bouyancy vest in your sizes
- Candles & matches
- Firewood, axe and access to fire places
- Fresh water tank
- Cutlery, plates, washing-up utensils, liquid
- Access to showers in the village
A two-night deluxe package where all meals are included from dinner day one to breakfast day three. Starts on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:
SEK 7,500 for two people
SEK 8,500 for two adults and a child under 12 years old
SEK 9,500 for two adults and two children under 12 years old
The package is created in collaboration between WildSweden and Kloten Nature Resort.
- Pets allowed
- Access to boat
By car: If you follow highway 50 from north or south, turn onto the R233 by Kopparbergs towards Kloten. If you come from Stockholm, you turn off on the R66 towards Ramnäs in Västerås. At Ramnäs, turn onto the R233 towards Skinnskatteberg and further towards Kloten.