CBIS 3000218
Show map

Hosjö Kyrka

A chapel belonging Vika parish was erected in 1663 and consisted of current nave and a lower tower.

Information

In the 1880s the tower raised and sacristy was built. At a restoration in 1952 added an altar painting of the Jerk Werkmäster. The baptismal font and pulpit are from the 1600s.

Faciliteter och service

  • Physically disabled facilities
  • Loop
  • Framkomlighet för synskadade