Falun Rådhus Town Hall
Originally intended to be a government warehouse, the building had almost been completed in 1647 when the plans were changed and it became a courthouse instead. The structure on top of the high plinth was finished in 1653 and a first floor was added in 1670.
Functions that used to be housed in the building included a restaurant, pharmacy, treasurer's office and auction room. The courthouse building was badly damaged in the town fire of 1761 but was rebuilt immediately afterwards in its present form.