Cross-country tracks in Älvdalen
Älvdalens ski stadium has excellent cross-country trails for both elite and beginners.
At the ski stadium in Älvdalen, exercisers, youth and elite skiers train. Short tracks, long tracks, slopes and marshes - there are tracks for everyone.
The following trails are available when everything is tracked:
- 1km, Easy. Walks around the old ski stadium.
- 1.5km, Easy.
- Art snow track 2.5km, Medium - Suitable for both exercise and elite.
- The track 5km or 8km, easily hilly, marsh and road.
- Elite 5, Decked race track. 2.5km of artificial snow and electric lights. Highlighted with text Elit 5.
- Porphyry round 9km - 17km easily hilly.
- The electric light track 5.5km, classic electric light track that is partially hilly.
The "Speaker House" also serves as a heating cabin. There you can pay the track fee with cash or swish.
You light the electric track on the wall in the corner of the sports hall at the goal house. The light goes out automatically at 22:00.
At the roundabout in Älvdalen: Follow signs towards Skidstadion / Sports Hall (uphill)