Advice for the tour!
Here is some advice on how bikers can keep land owners, fellow road users and others happy:
- Ride only on trails that are open. Please respect that trails can be temporarily closed, avoid crossing private property.
- Leave no traces. Do not drop litter – take home everything you brought along on the tour.
- Ride under control. Be observant of surface of the track and the weather and adjust your cycling accordingly. Show consideration to others on the trails and roads.
- Warn others when overtaking. Show yur presence and slow down when meeting or overtaking others.
- Do not scare wildlife. Animals are scared by sudden movement and loud noises. Give them time and space to get out of the way.
- Plan your tour. Check your equipment, your know-how and the area you are cycling in. Always bring suitable repair equipment and extra clothing.